Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- On May 13, the CDC issued new guidelines around the use of masks for individuals who are fully vaccinated:
- Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations.
- If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, find a vaccine.
- Those who have not been vaccinated should wear a mask when not eating or drinking and when it is not possible to social distance.
- If you are not vaccinated, please maintain at least 6 feet of distance when queuing for food, restrooms, or shower trucks
- We will be keeping in place our new safety restrictions for indoor camping
- Packets can be picked up onsite when you arrive
- Only contactless electronic onsite registration will be available
- Four Handwashing Stations + Sanitation Station at each rest stop.
- Individually packaged rest stop foods at all rest stops rather than prepared foods.
SUPPORT AND GEAR
- Windows must be kept down when sagging.
- Sanitizer provider in each vehicle.
- Masks on while in the car if you have not been vaccinated.
- SAG only if absolutely necessary.
CAMP SHOWER TRUCKS
- Use them!
- Be mindful of where you place personal effects (wash clothes, towels, soaps, toothbrush, etc).
- Shower trucks are operated by Bush Fire Services. Their policies are outlined below: